Friday 6 March 2015

Sad and confused

Extreme pain I have been through
For no reason
I had my dreams
I had my hopes
From my life and from the world
Taken away from me
In one night, in one hour
In one decision
Of lust, impatience, greed
and how they perceived society
They may have found something from it
I have no idea
But I lost everything
and my loved ones
and our society lost it's face
Like it does, every time something like this happens
The world doesn't seem to learn
and how I am supposed to live
The next time I come to Earth
Do I need to pray to be man the next time?
Can I pray we can improve?
Change? Learn?
Do we have a place for women in society?
Is it ever gonna change?
Or I will have to see all this happening!
and live like this through ages or lives!
Is there a limit to which humanity can fall?
Or God has to re-do his creation
There is no need for two genders
We don't deserve the beauty of mother's love
The division of work, varied views and a family
The pleasure of falling in love or of sex
We need to be just one and only
Or I sound too pessimistic?
Towards the society and it's growth towards equality?
Thoughts and confusions
Shared with apprehensions
About the understanding we have and I have..

No comments:

Post a Comment