Thursday 30 April 2015

Right and Just

So used to you
And your love
Time spent without you
Feels so empty
Your insisting on continuing the conversion
And short listing the topics of further discussion
And then never discussing them again
The first call in the morning
And listening to your voice
You insisting on my safety
And being around me all the time
Still asking me if I'm okay with it
Asking if together our worlds rhyme
Of you bringing some random topics
To keep the conversion going
And telling what I assume to be
Isn't and will not be true
Questioning me of my wisdom
And generalisation about love
And telling me you will prove me wrong
For everything that is right
For making the plans of future
And projecting it with me
In the campuses, schools and jungles
We will keep our promises
In the world where I decided never to adjust
You make it sound so easy
And every action of past
Right and just!

No comments:

Post a Comment