Tuesday 14 April 2015

Petals and ferns

I don't know why
I don't know how
I'm feeling trapped today
I'm uneasy today

You don't do anything
Still you get on my nerves
Is there something wrong with me
Am I suffering a curse

Why do things make me so afriad
Why do I think of my past
Like the pictures of kaleidoscope
Memories move before my eyes so fast

I'm afraid of making the same mistake
I'm afriad of getting involved
I can't bear so much of intensity
Where around you my life just revolves

I'm afraid of again getting dependent
Of not been able to choose my ways
I don't like being taken care of everything
That's not how I can spend my nights and days

It doesn't mean I don't respect you
Or your concerns
But please know I am made of flesh and bones
Not petals and ferns!

No comments:

Post a Comment