Thursday 9 April 2015

Cadence

You have changed my life from sad to happy
You have changed me to something I always wanted
You make me feel beautiful you make me feel nice
We treat each other like we are so wise
The morning walks and tea and the buns
The morning light and bright sun
The smile you give me when you see me
And complimenting me in a way
Like I am beautiful anyone can ever be
The chit chat and exchanging looks
My day ends with your words
I dream of you even when I wake up
Life has become smooth, nothing is abrupt
The flow of time that we don’t count
When we are with each other
The love has given us such a power
All the problems we face I know will surmount
I am glad we have leanings from the past
The needs are clear and skies of love are vast
I am glad we have been broken once
My heart filled with your love produce beautiful cadence!

No comments:

Post a Comment