Tuesday 28 April 2015

I hate...?

I hate that I love you this much
I hate that I need you all the time
I hate that even when I want to move on
My heart is here and then again it's gone

I hate that I wanted such love
I hate that I cannot have it anymore
I hate that you pretend not to understand
I hate that I still am in some dreamland

I hate I found that love in you
I hate that I felt what real love is
I wish I didn't know I have that capacity
I didn't know I can make someone my deity

I hate that I can't love anyone again
Knowing what is love
I hate that I can't change your mind
I hate that, to others I am so blind

I hate that my love for you doesn't change a bit
I hate that I still dream about you
I hate this because I am tired of all this
I hate because I don't even have the right to miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment