Monday 17 October 2016

Warmth of lost love

find myself covered in the white shawl gifted by you. You knew I like white. I always have. Half of the things gifted by you are white. When I see them I cherish the memories of the time when they were gifted to me. Every single time, it was a surprise a lovely one, a reminder how much you love me and how much you think of me, when we meet after a gap of few weeks. As I walk in these hilly mountains this shawl keeps my body warm and your thoughts keep my heart warm. The departure of a loved one keeps your heart warm and empty at the same time. As the memories make the way out in the form of water from eyes, they also make you cherish them at the same time. As the time passes, you realize that lost love doesn’t make you weak but makes you stronger, that you realize its place, as the time passes. That love makes its place in the deep part of the heart, to give you comfort and solace, a place no one can access, not even you at times. I find myself covered in the white shawl gifted by you. You’re here by not being here and I don’t need you anymore. I have also reached some other place in my memories and love, with the same warmth in a different way.

No comments:

Post a Comment