Tuesday 18 October 2016

I wish...

Lost and confused, I didn't know what to tell you. I'm married to someone who doesn't love me which is fine. I don't love you too. We never met before marriage and none of us decided to talk to each other as well.Surprising, yeah!! I was alright with my parent's choice and you.. I don't know what went through your mind when you said yes.
Now that I spent this night with you I realized you are a broken heart, grieving the loss of your beloved who lost her life in an accident. Why I married you, well because I was tired of all the pressures I had on me for marriage. Probably you did it for the same reason. You were kind enough to tell me why you aren't interested in me. Why this marriage will not give me what I must have dreamt of. But I didn't have any dreams as such. I expected things to be regular, to have same things to be happy about and same things to be sad about like other couples but this is challenging. Last night you said "I wish I could tell you how I feel". I sympathize with your loss but no, I don't want to know how you feel, I never want to feel that pain. Instead I want you to feel how I feel. I want you to forget that pain and remember me. I want you to like me as a friend if not love me like a lover. So I say "I wish we could both feel something same which gives both of us happiness"...

No comments:

Post a Comment