Tuesday 25 February 2014

What makes me complete

I went ​to places and I went ​there
​I always knew how much you care
​So​ I traveled with you
And with you I flew

One of you wanted mountains
And one of you wanted sea
I gave what it needed to be
Are you happy?
In your spree
I think you should be,
Coz its always what you wanted to do!


I can still feel you inside
You are at the places I'd live and hide
I'm talking to you the-part-of-me
Which I always leave at the places I want to see


Even though I can't stay at every place I visit
I have to be here as well and I cannot quit
There are many parts of me in my spirit
So I go to the place and leave my whit
The beauty of the nature that we all inherit
And on those sea shores where I want to flit
Coz the me and you makes it complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment