Saturday 6 September 2014

Seasons

I love the season of summers
When sun brightens your day
When light falls on your face
When everything is active, has life

I love the season of rain
When wind has the smell of earth
When everything is so fresh
And life comes alive

I love season of autumn
When trees shed their leaves
When you can see the shades of brown and orange
When wind covers the earth with beautiful colors

I love the season of winters
When everything is so cosy
When happiness is layers of cloth and warmth of tea
When sun brings out the energy

I love season of spring
When thousand shades of green are all around
When wind brings melody
And everything js so bright

I love the seasons of earth
The seasons of life and death
The seasons of formation and decomposition
The seasons of cozy and bright

No comments:

Post a Comment