Monday 9 November 2015

My love for you!

It's when I look the ugliest you call me pretty
You call all my words tantrums
You love me like I never have felt
The way you make me feel, my heart just melts

You words are kind
And eyes are filled with love
Whatever I say to you
I only find love in return

You make me feel
Like I am your princess
I forget who I am with you
Just focus on what I can be to have best of view

I feel like writing for you all night
You have filled me with love so right 
I want to be with you and
The way you hold me your arms so tight

A day will come when I will show my love to you
Maybe then you will understand
Love is a reality which is true

You say to me 
You needed my love
While I sit like a beggar 
The meanings are lost without you
In each and every letter!


No comments:

Post a Comment