Thursday 7 May 2015

Nothing can ever be!

I can only change who I am so much
And all I can offer is my love
If my love ain't enough for you
Then nothing that I have, ever can be
Whatever I could offer
Whatever I could give
I offered at your feet
To accept me 
And take me the way I am
I know I hurt you
And I don't know if I can ever do anything
To take that hurt back
But this is what I can do
This is the max that I can offer
I am not gonna look forward to your return anymore
But I will keep on loving you
If all my love can't bring you back
Then possibly nothing could
I can't offer anything else
I have this much only
This is all that I have
And I can only change who I am so much
And all I can offer is my love
If my love ain't enough for you
Then nothing that I have, ever can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment