Friday 6 June 2014

Happy is

Happy is the child carrying a doll coz she atleast has one
Happy is the begger who standing at the traffic light full day gets a sum
Happy is a bird who just discovers its wings
Happy is me who knows a language to express my feelings

Happy is a lady who gets a seat in the bus full on goons
Happy is the mother who can see her child playing in monsoon
Happy is a father seeing his child getting a degree
Happy is me who can feel the happiness in not just what I see

Happy is the lover who gets to wait for his lover outside a park
Happy is a family who gets electricity before it gets too dark
Happy is the husband who sees his wife loving him
Happy is me who can see the brighness even when its dim

Happy is the guy who catches the last bus to home
Happy is the one who gets to sit in free wi fi zone
Happy is one who gets love of his friends
Happy is me who doesn't know where it ends

Happy is the woman who can feel a life growing inside her
Happy is the one who after the storm can see the sky clear
Happy is the one who can feel the water on his feet
Happy is me who can love and gets to meet him

Happy is everyone who can appreciate the beauty
Happy is everyone who can find happiness in small things
Happy is everyone who knows how to accept a blessing
Happy is me who is part of us and everything

5 comments: