Monday 23 June 2014

Cling on to it

I came to see you
As soon as I laid my eyes on you
I knew I am never gonna see
Anything more beautiful than this

The roads were slippery
and it had rained
I looked at those waterfalls
On the way

On the sides of one river,
I sat and I thought
How can I be at such beautiful
Place like this

There was this waterfall
I had seen in my dream
Crossing it with the bridge
It fulfilled my dream

I looked at him again and again
he said something to me
I did not understand
but I knew it was the language of love
and I promised to meet him again

I jumped from the stones
and I was tired
I was singing songs
with my co-travelers
But looking at all this I felt more excited
Drenched in rain
The weariness subsided

I finished my trek
and sat in the bus
I looked outside the window
and again saw us
It was so amazing
I wanted some wings
and cling on to it

No comments:

Post a Comment