Monday 19 May 2014

Journey of Life

Spend one year together
Seems like only yesterday
Finding you in the office
And finding our way from B to C block with you

Days passed and assignments came
It was hot summer and then it rained
I fell sick and you went home
I have some memories but some are blur
But it wasn't a full year we spent together

Sitting with kannan
And listening to the gyan
The wrong way of work we do
And lectures of Sadhguru
We faced it all together

Singing songs in our room
Sharing songs and asking for comments soon
Clicking pictures in the park with winter sun
Feeling sleepy, our day was done

The trip to JLF and your driving
Felt that almost all the time you were racing
The light and sound show at amer
And the signed copy of Lowland

I'm bad at goodbyes  I say here now
I'm glad that destiny crossed our paths
The discussions on religion, the Nagas and yes not to forget football
I learnt alot from you
A new perspective, world in small size..
This is what we call journey of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment