Monday 28 April 2014

For God

You know me
And you know my heart
U know I've been bad
Not good from the start

But I have played fair
Not tried to hurt
I have been hardworking
Even been a nerd

But I know it has nothing to do with what I am
Nothing to do with what I can have
U know I didn't want to go that road
Or was it to bring me here to write this ode

You made me believe it's true
U gave me what I have been looking for
Then why, why would you take it away
Staying in heaven and show me d door

How can I believe its all for good
U made it go away and I just stood
Is it foolish of me not trying
Or it's an opportunity you've been eyeing

Tell me, What are you trying to teach
Do it now and give me peace
I don't think I can take it anymore
Coz it's already gotten too too sore!

No comments:

Post a Comment