Friday 28 March 2014

Peace with myself

Getting stretched by the strings of life
pushed and pulled
and who knows what to do
to stop oneself from falling apart

I'm trying to make peace with myself
and I'm failing badly
coz I don't  know what to do
and not behave this madly

The one who falters
never really realizes
Even when the whole world
forgives you
You don't know if you can

I'm trying to make peace with myself
Trying to forget what happened
Trying to forgive myself
and be happy

Is it so difficult  to understand yourself
 You justify your decisions to the world
but when it comes to you
you fight within yourself

I'm trying to make peace with myself
whether I did wrong or I did right
It doesn't matter coz if I could I might
and I have to make peace with  myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment