Sunday 29 July 2012

Harry Potter and the motivating author!

It been almost 3 years since I finished reading my last Harry Potter and I have never appreciated a pure fiction more than this. Not only as everyone always says about Harry Potter books that it has taken magic to a new level. I always feel so motivated after watching this movie or reading the book. For me it has been a motivating story. If you closely see what the characters of the story, especially the main characters have been through, how they come out of the things you feel your life to be too small and too easy and ofcourse the writer J K Rowling, her every act, every part of the story is so logical. sometimes I just find myself appreciating how good she is. How clear her thinking process is. She has shown every relation, every emotion and every incident so clearly as if its hers. I really look forward to more of her work and I want to thank her for writing such beautiful thing and I m glad I read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment